Saturday 15 October 2011

New apartment to crash!... (Awesome!)


YES! for the next month , I will be moving in from Brunsfield apartment to Seroja Apartment at Bukit Jelutong. It quite sad to leave my current place because we guys get well along together. Apparently, life must go on as the time passing by. I leave you guys with some pictures from my newly apartment. hehehe... and this pics is not for ADS OK?! haha.. Look it somewhere else... XP




                                          That's my car! The Green Chev!



                                                 My room! Awesome!



                          Mind the garbage please? I was gonna throw it anyway...

8 comments:

  1. wowow bleh gi tido umoh miro lah pahni

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha..ajak satu kg sleepover..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ haha jagalah..aq gi serang apartment mg jap agi..haha..ehh tp jauh ko dari apartment dulu??

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaoh jugak tp selesa! berbaloi jugak nnti ade mall baru bukak kat ctu.. so leh g tgk wyg kat ctu jer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful apartment..... :)

    nice to meet you.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thks! by da way.. u from kerteh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes i am.....ank cg zizah...knl ke?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok2.. no quite remember.. do u hav fb? boleh recall kot..

    ReplyDelete