Monday 10 October 2011

English talkie what?!


Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. yapiee this.. yapiee that.. oh my u much of a talker aren't you? I don't get it with nowadays mentality in our community especially Malays.. yeah.. I said it and I'm NOT bluffing about it!!

I love English Language as I love all the British jokes and of course.their accents.Not that I don't like the way the Americans speak.It just that I learned English vocabs and grammars formally from UK.Sometimes people don't understand when we speak English as the Brit.. We got all griming face and said "oh budak ni berlagak cakap orang putih".Ok how I want to sort this out so let's us face some facts here.

The Russians love to learn the Malay Language and try to communicate with themselves as we tried to practice English in our daily life (and don't ask me about that because I don't know why they like to learn our language)Don't even left their language in order to learn Malay! Look at this articles..Sanggup lupakan 'Russia' kerana cintakan budaya,bahasa Melayu (Not that I tell you guys to forget your Malay language and indulge to English.. Just to share with you guys how passion they are learning other than their mother tongue!).This is some examples to compare our mentality with the Russians.

Russian A : Bahasa Melayu sungguh indah dan unik!
Russian B : Как вы говорите умные малайский! (pandainya awak berbahasa melayu!)


Malay A : English is very unique and excellent language to learn!
Malay B : bile lak ko belagak mat salleh ni?




You guys could see the differences factors that adequate the factors of our mentality and the Russians.We should know that even our language is recognized all over the world even though its not widely used much. You guys have to know that learning English is not only boosts our capability in viral communication , also can prevent us from being framed by those maggots stingy and egoist jackass. You know what I mean right? I think that its not wrong to speak English in many accents such as Australians, Scotties and Wales. it shows that you have a great features in complying English and enables to neglect those people who says English is just for old fags and of course douchebags! As the conclusion here , English accents play high roles in making our English in better ways. It teaches us to say clearly and smoothly rather than you have this jerking thingy every time you practices your English!

4 comments: