Wednesday 1 May 2013

"You're looking damn good Mr. president but I think I need my suit back'


If you watched it already , then you knew the quotes right ?
Amazing ! Best giler ! rugi tak tengok ! bla bla bla !
It was a big news that spreading all over the world about the new upcoming action packed film
IRONMAN 3 .
The pundits even the critics rated the film almost 5 stars rating for its reviews .

Last Saturday , my lil sister and I was watching the film in 3D with my friends .
It started at 2345 pm .
It was quite late because we wanted to book it online but because of the inconvenient so-called-traffic jam on the TGV Cinema website so we couldn't make it .
At first , we went to JUSCO and booked it for 3 people . Me , my lil sister and my cousin , Hannah .
By the time that we booked maybe it was quite late to midnight , Hannah couldn't join us so I called my friend , Ameer , a member of Elastic Crew who about to enter the Showdown Audition 2013 this weekend .

The queue . gosh . Congestion of people !
I have to wait about 15 minutes to get to my turns =='
We were being force by our thoughts to watch it in 3D because all the hall was full .
I was a little surprised when the cashier gave me the 3D spectacles .
Then I asked him .

Me : If I bought other 3D films and I bring this , I just have to pay for the 3D film right?
The cashier : No sir , you have to buy another one because you paid for it too .
Me : *Confused* then what's the point of giving me this ?
The cashier : haha sorry sir . I don't know .
Me : Well , I don't blame you for not knowing that .

From my point of view , they could fix the price for the 3D film only if you are already buy the spectacles .
No need to collect them all unless it comes with different colours or designs LOL .

I have to admit it but IRONMAN 3 was surprisingly damn good !
How they twisted the plots . The jokes . The storyline . Amazingly action packed film !
I don't want to give you any spoilers or anything so what are you waiting for ?
Oh , I nearly forget to mention that there was a secret scene after the long credit .
If you want to 'get as much as you pay for' .
Wait to your seat till the end ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment