Wednesday 28 September 2011

I'm Sick of being SicK!

 
  Past couple of days after I went back home from KLIA , I felt my head was banging on the wall and my body getting weaker from time to time. You know what it means?? YES! I am SICK! FINALLY! Well I always taken care my health you know.. If you guys wanted to know , I left eating those junk foods such as Twisties , Mamee or whatever since I was in elementary school on my fourth grade I guess. I do not whether is had to do with my sickness but still it show that I am quite aware with my diet OK?!

    Yesterday was the worst incident that I ever had! I got my class 30 minutes early from the time because I was afraid that I could not come early with my condition.It was a hell of a ride! All my friends concerned with my pale looking face and they said that I should take some meds but I refused. I got a bad luck with fast effective drugs (etc panadol). Oh yeah... My department was participating in Rugby Competition on that day. I had to join them because we out of players to play with  and of course! I am myself a ex-school rugby runner. Before the game started , I had to take some meals as I did not eaten anyting since the morning class and that was the biggest mistakes I accidentally had to face of! After we done with the second match, suddenly I felt something was not right with my stomach and there it was! I vomitted in front of everyone after I left the field. At the time , It strucked! I cannot last any longer anymore and I had to withdraw from the third match. Ahhh...

    I stayed at Kamsis for a night as I felt very weak and dull. I took my day off  and hopefully I could get back for tomorrow class and I did it.
 

2 comments:

  1. woo mirul wey rehat lah ..apa dok mnyusahkan badan tu..sakit nanti aq jgak susoh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. bereh2.. mu susoh nk jalan shah alam kan? nk jemput mu lgg...
    XP

    ReplyDelete